How can banks get closer to customers through influencers?
Influencer marketing can be a powerful tool for communicating financial services.
Ideacja, Badanie potrzeb i problemów, Zbieranie wymagań, Projektowanie UX i UI, Programowanie Low-Code, Testy z użytkownikami, Utrzymanie
Human Resources, Administracja
wdrożone, w rozwoju
- Many diverse target groups requiring differentiated lines of communication
- Difficulty in presenting financial services in practice
- A necessary shift away from traditional forms of marketing to personalized communication with customers
- Analysis of the market and the ways of using influencer marketing among financial institutions
- Analysis of the needs and behaviors of 4 target groups
- Research and selection of influencers matched to the analyzed groups
- Ideation and preparation of creative concepts
- More than 10 diverse creative concepts of campaigns with influencers to support the sale of financial services among each of the analyzed groups
- List of influencers with a great potential for cooperation in the promotion of banking services
- Broadening the client’s knowledge about customer interests and behaviors in four different target groups
International institution providing services to financial entities and their customers.
The client’s challenge is to communicate financial services in a way that is attractive and interesting to the intended audience.
What’s more, the client must tailor its communications to diverse target groups that have different needs and preferences.The high level of competition in the market also implies the need to move away from traditional marketing tools. It is therefore necessary to provide more personalised communication to establish a long-term relationship with the audience.t
Let’s talk about your business