I. General information
INNOVATIKA attaches the utmost importance to the protection of Users’ Data and handling them in accordance with the provisions of law, in particular the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter “GPDR”) and the Act of 10 May 2018. On the Protection of Personal Data – Journal of Laws No. 1000 of 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”). Our goal is to provide the Users with control over INNOVATIKA’s data processing and to provide them with tools to effectively exercise their rights.
Expressing consent to the Policy
The use of INNOVATIKA Services and Services means consent to the conditions set out in the Policy. If the User does not agree with any of the provisions of the Policy, please do not send INNOVATIKA in any form any information or Data of the nature of personal data within the meaning of the TYPE and the Act.
During registration on the Services, Data necessary to make the Services available on a given Service is collected. Providing the aforementioned Data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for their processing will prevent the use of the Website.
The Data is disclosed only to INNOVATIKA employees managing the Services in the Service, who have received written authorization from the Administrator of Personal Data to process the Data of the Service Users. The Data shall not be disclosed or transferred to any third parties.
As a data subject, the User has all the rights provided for in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016. (TYPE). The use of the Data for a purpose other than the performance of the Service is only possible if the User gives his or her express consent to process it for a specific purpose.
II. Rules for processing Users’ personal data
The Administrator of User’s Personal Data is INNOVATIKA sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, correspondence address: ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warsaw. In matters related to Data, please contact the INNOVATIKA Data Protection Inspector – firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Telecommunication data
In accordance with the requirements of the Telecommunications Law and to improve the security of Service Users, the system registers entries to the website. Information about the User’s IP, time of activity in the Service and parameters of the User’s end device are recorded. This data is not used to identify the User and is not transferred to other entities.
2. Purposes of Data processing
INNOVATIKA processes the personal data provided by the User in the following way:
- Provision of services by INNOVATIKA on the basis of the User’s consent as the owner of the Data, also by electronic means.
- Contact with the Users, including for the purposes related to the provision of services by INNOVATIKA.
- Contact with the Users, including for purposes related to the permitted marketing activities of INNOVATIKA services, through the available channels of communication, in particular and with the consent of the Users, by e-mail and telephone.
- Handling of the requests transmitted directly by the Users to INNOVATIKA’s employees and through the contact form if they are not directly related to the performance of its services.
- Debt collection, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Storage of Data for archiving purposes and ensuring their accountability.
- Data processing required by law for tax and accounting purposes.
- Prevention of abuse and fraud.
- Keeping statistics for INNOVATIKA’s internal needs – based on the Administrator’s legitimate interest. Statistical data resulting from the processing of Users’ Data for the above mentioned purpose shall not be made available to other entities.
- Sending offers related to services provided by INNOVATIKA, including newsletters, to the e-mail address provided by the User on the basis of his separate consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
- Archiving in order to confirm the fulfilment of INNOVATIKA’s obligations under the regulations on the protection of personal data and the assertion of claims or defence against claims that may be made against INNOVATIKA. The basis for the processing of the Data in this case will be INNOVATIKA’s legitimate interest in protecting its rights, confirming the performance of its obligations and obtaining due remuneration from Users and customers of INNOVATIKA
The data provided by the Users is processed only for the purposes for which they have been collected and will not be processed for other purposes, unless the Users give their separate, conscious consent.
INNOVATIKA makes sure that the Users’ Data is processed in accordance with the law and remain current and correct, occasionally sending messages to the e-mail address provided by the User reminding him/her to update the Data.
3. Addressees of the Data provided
The data may be made available only to entities involved in the implementation of INNOVATIKA Services and Services. We make the Data available only to the parties to transactions concluded with INNOVATIKA and entities supporting the provision of necessary payment, credit, insurance, legal, consulting or auditing services and supporting INNOVATIKA’s customer service, supporting the promotion of offers and cooperating in marketing campaigns.
4. Restrictions on data transfer outside the European Union
INNOVATIKA will not transfer Data to countries outside the European Economic Area or to any international organization.
INNOVATIKA does not use automated decision making, including profiling of obtained Data, to provide its services.
6. Period of Data processing
The data will be stored for a maximum period of 10 years for the purposes specified in the point: Purposes of data processing.
After this period, the Data is deleted or rendered anonymous in such a way that it is impossible to identify the User.
7. Data security
INNOVATIKA uses a number of IT and physical security features to minimize the risk of data leakage, destruction or disintegration, such as:
- firewall system,
- antivirus protection systems,
- internal procedures for access and processing of data, also on computers used by INNOVATIKA employees.
8. User’s rights in connection with data processing by INNOVATIKA
- You have a number of rights in connection with the transfer of your Data in accordance with GDPR.
- The right to be informed how the Personal Data is processed.
- The right to access and update the Data – the User always has access to the provided Personal Data and the possibility to update it.
- The right to delete the Data – if the User wishes INNOVATIKA to stop processing the transferred Personal Data, the processing will be stopped immediately.
- The right to demand limitation of Data processing.
- The right to object to the processing of the Data.
- The right to transfer the Data (in particular the history of transactions), if the processing is based on a contract or User’s consent.
9. Time of realization of Users’ rights
INNOVATIKA takes steps to fulfil the requests made by the User as soon as possible and to respond to the requests received concerning his/her Data. The answer will be provided no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the User’s request. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of INNOVATIKA, e.g. force majeure, which make it impossible to meet the aforementioned deadline, INNOVATIKA will inform about this and explain the reasons for the delay. If doubts arise as to the identity of the User making a specific request, a representative of INNOVATIKA may ask several additional questions to verify and confirm the User’s identity.
The User has the right to object to further processing of the Data and, if he/she agrees to the processing of the Data, to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the moment of withdrawal.
10. Contact and right of complaint
In cases when the User is not satisfied with the answer given by INNOVATIKA or the actions taken, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
11. Information about cookie files
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s terminal equipment and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time of their storage on the User’s terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the User’s terminal equipment and obtaining access to them is their Provider.
Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- optimization of the displayed pages of the Services;
- determining User preferences and adjusting Services to them, e.g. by remembering User device settings;
- personalize the User’s interface;
- maintaining a session for Users who are logged in, so that the User does not have to log in again on each of the visited pages of our Websites;
- collecting information on the way of using the websites of our Services, which allows to create statistics and perform analyses to improve their functionality.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or turns off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment. Each User can change the settings in this area. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
Cookie files placed in the User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Supplier, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., USA).
In order to manage the cookie settings, it is necessary to select from the list below the Internet browser used by the User and follow the instructions:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone.
III. Policy Updates
Any updates will be made at this URL and will be effective from the moment of their publication. Therefore, please check the content of the site regularly.
This policy has been drawn up in Polish and English. The official text of the Policy is the text in Polish.